Saturday, November 03, 2007

Another multi photo Layout

I am in a "get as many photos as you can on a page" streak at the moment!

The last post included a double page spread including 14 photos. This one "First Christmas Party" has only 4 but that are all quite big.


I am doing these layouts to show my ladies at the Scrapbuddies Crop that it is very possible to make up pages which can actually hold quite a few pictures, and that you don't have to "hide" them either, in pockets or behind other photos.


Although I do actually like what they call "interactive pages". That is where you have to lift a flap or slide out a tag or whatever it may be.


I very nearly finished this page without my "signature" item... some ribbon!


So I decided to pin some ruched ribbon to the page using brads!

No comments: