Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Cards and Moving House and a Birthday Cake!

Sunday's Weekly RoundUp- 3rd January 2010

Hi there, Happy New Year to You! I haven't posted for a couple of weeks because of the house move! I am now moved and back "online" but we still have the builders in and carpets to be laid so we are still "camping" a little bit.

Heaven knows where we are going to put everything!

So I won't bore you with it all now - I'm just going to give you a bunch of links to the articles/pictures I did post over the last couple of weeks... and there is a freebie for you all too...

I hope you enjoy!




A Quote from Bob Marley? Valentines Scrapbook Maybe?

Vintage Style Christmas Card 1

Vintage Style Christmas Card 2

Vintage Style Christmas Card 3

Card Making Freebie - December 09

Simple Card - make full use of patterned paper

Close up pictures of the Fairy Birthday Cake

No comments: