Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tearooms, Cakes, Sketch and Quick Double Sided Paper

Sunday's Weekly Roundup 13th December 2009




A REAL quicky.... I am moving house in less than 48 hrs! but check out my ANNOUNCEMENT! and here's also the rest of the roundup.


A Scrapbooking Tearoom? Special Announcement!
Oh yes indeed… I have a Special Announcement to make!
I am moving house on Tuesday! Twice in fact and yes… just before Christmas! ...


***********************************



Scrapbook Page Sketch and Challenge December 09
Another multi-photo layout sketch. This time we have 2 photos, but the emphasis is on the journaling, the story of the page. And it’s a pretty simple page too...

**********************************


For what can you use Double Sided Paper?
I’ve had lots of comments on the recent video I posted as to how to Quickly make single sided paper into Double sided using stamps!I thought I would just post one of the questions and my answer to it here as it’s relevant!Q: Ibkristycat asked: what are some scrapbooking ideas for using double sided paper?? ...

*****************************************

A little bit of Cake Decorating
Oh here’s a real quicky! Just a little picture of Honey yesterday with the “fairy” birthday cake I decorated for her Birthday Party! If I get time I will upload more photos shortly. And I will also explain why there is a lack of time later ! LOL Oh and my Scrapbooking acrylic sheets and...

No comments: