Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Summertime warmth to cheer the heart

Hi there,
I was just going through my photos to pick out some for my mini album (which is actually for my hubby for valentines too!) and I ran across some that I took last summer! Look...


You can just feel the warmth can't you... BUT... don't sigh in sadness that it's not like that now... sigh in thankfulness that it was and will be again and the beauty of nature never fails to lift the heart, even in the depths of winter.
Take a moment to "breath in" the warmth of the sun in this picture (briefly close your eyes if necessary), FEEL the warmth on your skin and enjoy the "shabby chic" (a very "in" phrase at the mo) of this simple "Rock Rose" flower with it's delicate crumpled petals.
I just wanted to share this simple beauty with you!

1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Sunday, thanks for sharing the lovely picture, I took your advice and breathed the flower in and it did make me feel a little warmer. Have been working in a very cold shop today and yesterday, no heating! My toes are still like ice. Thanks again, Heidi xx