Sunday, October 04, 2009

3rd Mini Album Video, Cup Cake Card Tutorial & Inspiration

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 4th October 2009

I've spent best part of yesterday and today away from my laptop. Why? Because I thin k I'm suffering a little with "burn-out"! I need to ease off! I tried to scrapbook yesterday, for myself, but ended up making 2 scrapbooking videos instead... I just can't help myself apparently!

However I did spend the whole morning with Inde preparing and practising at a Public Agility Display. His first outing in public and I wasn't sure what he's do (he's a bit nervous!) but he was excellently behaved!

Anyway enough waffle... here's the round up...


3 Easy 4×4 mini albums - Video Tour 3
Here is the last in the series of short videos showing you the three mini scrapbook albums I made using just one piece of 8×8 cardstock and patterned paper each. This album is quite “girly” using more K&Co Papers “Sparkly Sweet”. All the albums are 4×4 and quite cute really! ...

****************************************************


“Man Card” Video - funny!
Only us crafters would find this funny! The description of the video - “How to make a hand made card with tools already in your garage! “...

*******************************************************


Scrapbook Sketchbook Winners announced - Video Draw!
I posted a video of me drawing the names out of a hat (literally) for the sketchbook giveaway, all three winners have now contacted me, but you mayt still like to see the video...

******************************************

Some inspiration from across the web now...

Christmas is early this year by Jeja


















*******************************************************

A Cupcake tutorial from Ingvild
Yes they DO look good enough to eat I reckon!











**********************************************************

A New Star...

Scrapworld... suffice to say there is loads of scrapbook inspiration on this lady's blog, she's on a number of design teams, which should tell you she's good!

No comments: