Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Circle Album pages, the Seaside & an Autumn walk

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 25th October 2009

A few posts this week... excuse me while I keep this short! Click on the titles to see the full articles. I will be posting more finished pages next week.... oh and a card.

More Circle Mini Album Pages
Ok, so… as promised in the previous post here are the other pages I created in my circle mini album.
***************************************************

Southwold Seaside Pictures
My mum visited us last weeked for a couple of days and we managed some scrapbooking together, which was nice. She bought me some stash for my birthday, including a pack of Basic Grey “Porcelain” and some Rhonna Farrer mini bag-o-buttons in “French Twist” Colours - both being basically pale greens and pinks… which happen to be my mum’s favourites… luckily I quite like them too!...
**************************************************

Autumn Photos
I am very pleased (on a regular basis) that I finally took the plunge to get a mobile phone with a decent camera in it! I even saved myself £10 per month in the process which was a bonus! But it means I can take pictures wherever I go, as I almost always have the phone with me....

No comments: