Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scrapbook Sketch, Bon Jovi and a Vintage Card

Sunday's Weekly Roundup 15th November 2009

I published the November issue of the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com Newsletter this week, I haven't made my mind up what the freebie will be this month though!! I have a couple of things in mind! You can sign up here and gain access to all the freebies.

I've been making cards, listening to music and sketching!


Vintage Style Card - Free Images

I have downloaded a lot of images from Heidi who has a website/blog called Shabby Chic Papirskatter. All the images are free and good quality and it’s well worth a visit. The picture I used on the card above is only printed on ordinary (but premium quality) paper at normal printer settings (ie not photo quality) and it looks just fine...





***********************************

We Weren’t Born To Follow - Bon Jovi
No it’s not scrapbooking, but IT IS UPLIFTING and I’m all for that! The music video gives extra weight to the message and I hope you enjoy it… This one will be blasting out in my car that’s for sure.
Great Rock Tune with a an uplifting message… can’t get much better than that!! Wooo Hooo!
.....>>
*************************************

Scrapbook Page Sketch and Challenge November 09
I want to keep the Multi-Photo layout theme going, which is my intention for most of my sketches, and so here is a sketch for one large, main photo and up to three smaller photos. You could keep this layout really simple with plain colours or pep it right up with some feature patterned paper.And…Or… [...]

No comments: