Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scrapbooking Autumn Quotes and Page Sketch to Card Sketch

Sunday's Weekly Roundup 22nd November 2009

I have been working on a 12 page Christmas Programme for Honey's School Christmas Fair which is next weekend. The master now sits on my desk awaiting it's despatch to the school tomorrow morning. I am relieved it's finished now, but I am disappointed that I haven't been able to do any scrapbooking this weekend. I WILL Scrapbook... I WILL scrapbook... new affirmation! LOL :)

So here's the roundup...


Scrapbooking Quotes for Autumn Pages
How’s about this mushroom then? I thought it definitely looked like something out of a fairytale! I snapped it with my phone when out walking the dogs recently....

... I occasionally get an email from the Scrapbooking section of About.com with new articles. And I thought I would share one of them here. It’s a list of scrapbooking quotes especially for Autumn pages and you may well find them useful....



********************************



Adapting a Scrapbook Page Sketch to a Card Sketch
The November 09 Sketch for the Newsletter is a multi-photo Scrapbook page. One large photo and up to 4 smaller photos (and/or blocks of embellishment). As part of my demo at my crop last weekend I wanted to show that you can easily adapt a scrapbok page sketch into a card sketch with only a little adjustment.


No comments: