Sunday, November 01, 2009

Intentional Scrapbook Layout, Scrunched Flowers Card

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 1st November 2009

It's dark in the eves now and Christmas is looming fast it seems... I have a plan to have all my Christmas shopping done by 1st December - and that includes my daughter's birthday stuff too! Do you think I'll make it?
I have made progress re the birthday party though, she wanted a party at the same place as her 4th birthday (this will be her 6th Birthday) - so I booked it all today... it's great cos we just turn up, someone else deals with the kids, they all play on a huge indoor play thing, have something to eat and then 2 hours later we go home... no clearing up... fantastic! More importantly no organising, invitation designing and all that, as the venue provides invitations to fill in! Shame is a boyish Pirate place, but needs must!
Here's the roundup.

Intentional Scrapbooking
“I Can Do This” Layout

Hi there, the next Scrapbooking Layout instalment of my “Intentional Scrapbooking”! I’m just showing you the layout here and will write a little more about the subject later!
Here is a close up of the title chipboard letters… I covered them thickly with white acrylic paint and when it had dried I stamped onto them with a subtle [...]
******************************************************

Scrunched Flower Technique -
Pretty Birthday Card

I made this card this month for a friend. My friend likes Cath Kidston type design and so I used these colours to give the feel of that designers work. It’s the papers from PaperMania Signature series “Blueberry Hill”.
**************************************************

Halloween 2009
Well we had a little party for Halloween yesterday evening, and then a quick round of Trick or Treating. With Honey’s school friends and the children (and adults) from the neighbouring houses the party went well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout you made beautiful picture and a sweet card you made to.
bye bye,Lean