Thursday, August 06, 2009

Make your own Bracket templates, Sketch & Challenge and an Evening Walk

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 9th August 2009

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that my daughter had chicken pox... well I now have them BIG TIME! There isn't a square inch that doesn't have a bump... enough said! Just have sympathy for me as I sit and write this covered in itching skin!

Anyway, to try to take my mind off things I did actually finish a page that was half done for ages, but I've not achieved much else for around 5 days!

However, I did manage to post a couple of things on the SLD blog - so here is the Round-up...


Quick Way to Create Bracket Shapes for Scrapbook Pages and Cards
Here is a quick way to make bracket shaped pieces of paper and card for your Scrapbook Pages, your Cards and anything else you may want them for.
First, cut a piece of scrap paper Read More>>









**************************************************

Scrapbooking Sketch and Challenge for August 09
Here is the Scrapbooking Sketch this month. It’s a multi-photo layout, well it makes use of two photos at least! If you don’t have scalloped paper, but you have a corner rounder punch (athough some corner rounders aren’t suitable) you can make your own scalloped paper… see this article.
As for this month’s Challenge… Read More>>

***************************************************

This item isn't about crafting but I thought you might like to see it anyway!

An Evening Walk with the Dogs
I went for a summer’s evening walk with the dogs a week or more ago. It’s taken this long to sort them out and upload them here, but I thought I would share some of the photographs I snapped. I took these pictures before the fields were harvested, which the farmer has been doing all this last week.
First I thought I’d show you a picture of my border collie “Inde”. See More>>

***********************************************

Now for Blog Hopping.

Mini Scrapbook Albums
This is a link to a site called Making-Mini-Scrapbooks.com. It has a long list of step by step tutorials for min albums such as paper bags albums, exploding boxes, circle albums and many more and well worth a look.




Challenge
Irene Tan of "Scraperlicous" blog fame has posted her challenge over on the Scrap It Lah Challenge blog.

No comments: