Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Scrapbook Layout, the back of it, Chocolate Wrappers and more!

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 23rd August 2009

Hi there all!

Been a lovely week of weather over in my neck of the woods, although I haven't sunbathed! Whenever my daughter is busy playing with the various neighbours children in the close here I seem to gravitate towards my computer and designing, writing and generally learning!

I went to a Crop on Saturday which was nice and I actually did some "off Page" scrapbooking... more of that (including photos) in next week's roundup.

So on to this week's posts...

“Just Because It Makes Me Happy” Scrapbook Page Layout
Here is a recent 12×12 Scrapbook Page Layout I created. It is a “Self-Indulgent” page! By that I mean that I have made the page for ME!It was actually for a challenge a friend and I set for ourselves. The challenge was to scrapbook something that made us happy, didn’t matter what it was ...
******************************************

Revealing the Backside of a Scrapbook Page
In the last article I showed you a scrapbook page layout - “Just Because It Makes Me Happy“. Well As promised here is the back of that page, and as you can see below… I’ve been “gutting” again! ...
*********************************************

How I Made Chocolate Bar (Candy Bar) Wrappers
In the last article I showed you the Birthday Vouchers I made for my husband. Well here is a picture of the 5 small bars of chocolate I also gave him, I left them around the house for him to find...
********************************************************


And to other people on the net...

Using a Crop-a-dile to create a punched border
I came across a blog recently which showed a natty little technique for making a punched border, using a Crop-a-dile. This example is on a card, but you could easily use the same technique for a scrapbook page layout too.
**************************************************

Here is a lovely layout on one of the blogs I follow. It's by Jeja and this scrapbook page plus two others (all of which are elegant) are on THIS post. I just like their gentle elegance and I may even scraplift one of them.

No comments: