Sunday, August 16, 2009

Multi-photo Page and Birthday Card and Gift for a Man

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 16th August 2009

Well hello there everyone. I am happy to say that my chicken pox is clearing up! Hopefully be the end of next week I will be back to normal... whatever that is!!

I want to say congratulations to Jessica Ennis who won the World Athletics Gold for the Pentathlon - she won Gold for Great Britain. I'm not a sport fan, but she has inspired me to carry on with things in my life, despite my thinking "what's the point", as she has come back to take Gold after nursing a fracture (or possibly broken) ankle only last year. Watching her celebrate this evening, gave me the kick up the arse I needed! So THANK YOU Jessica.

Right then, Oh I made some Dog Agility Equipment today! I will take a photo soon, and maybe even some video... not of the equipment, cs that would be boring..! I meant I will take some video of Inde working the equipment! There's only some jumps and a hoop (or Tyre), but it's good for practise of my commands and getting him to go where he is supposed to!

Anyway, on to things crafty and the Round Up for this week - click the titles to read more.


Birthday Vouchers for a Man!
This is the case for the Vouchers I made for my husband recently as part of his birthday present. What do you buy the man who has everything? LOL ...





*********************************************

Birthday card for a Man
It was my husband’s birthday at the end of last month and so I made a card, of course! Well I think he’d be diasspointed if I didn’t after the last few years. However, this is the first time, for a long time, that I didn’t make one with a photograph of us on the front, but I didn’t have a great deal of time, and plumped for a more traditional greetings card, and so created this....






*********************************************************

“At Last” Scrapbook Page - Multi-Photo
In a recent article I talked about making your own bracket shaped templates. I use my templates for all sorts, such as mats, embellishments and journaling blocks.In the Scrapbook Page below I have used the template I made in that article, to cut a large journaling block, this time from the freebie paper which I gave ...
***********************************************************
A little something else...
My friend Dawn was talking about this Cake she called a "Nappy Cake" on our UKS Team Group and I couldn't get my head around what she was talking about! Now she has posted a picture and "Recipe" on her blog... I have been put out of my misery!... go on, I know you are curious too now!

1 comment:

Ollama said...

Your husband - lucky, he was lucky with you :)