Saturday, December 20, 2008

Are you Scrapbooking at this time of year?

Hi there!

Well... as the title asks... Are you Scrapbooking at this time of year? Do you have the time? Do you have the Will? LOL!

My time, probably along with thousands of others, has been taken up with shopping, etc for the festive season. Made even more wierd by the fact that I haven't "been shopping" for quite some time actually.

You see I'm not your average woman... I dislike shopping - especially clothes shopping! Shoes I buy when I have to but find it difficult to buy comfortable ones, so mostly go home empty handed. Clothes shopping... I loathe because of all that undressing and dressing again... "boring" as my 5 year old daughter would say! So I find shopping a bit of a chore at the best of times!

And since my daughter has been born (2 weeks before Christmas) I find myself unorganised in general and getting all tetchy and uninterested in it all, and that's not how it should be, is it?

SO... a News Year's Resolution for me (there are many others!!) is to PLAN, plan, plan.

I shall write my "Plan for an Organised Christmas" and you never know if my plan works well next year... I will sell it as an ebook! LOL

I think I shall make a scrapbooking layout about my New Year's Resolutions, and I'll make a FREE overlay for you, or maybe some word art to add to your Layouts if you'd like to join me?!

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, yes I have been scrapping over the last few weeks. My eldest is 18 in April and have to finish a book that I started when she was 16, so am pacing myself. Have also made a couple of brag books as well as mountains of cards. Have a great healthly Christmas, look forward to viewing your blog in the new year, Heidi xxx

Mechelle said...

Oh my heavens! I thought I was the only one!! LOL I hate shopping partially because I don't ever have the money but mostly because I hate how tedious it is. I am not currently scrapbooking~ There just isn't ever enough time in the day anymore~ I want to scrapbook and have even started several times only to have to put it all away before I even got an idea.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my little Jack Russel... I bet your little one is adorable and fun. Blessings and happy Holidays!
((hugs)) Mechelle

SundayL said...

Well Heidi, hats off to you! I'll be doing more in the New Year!
And Mechelle... I've done a lot of thinking lately and my decision is "nothing is more important than being happy, cos when you're happy, it makes everyone around you feel better too"... and Creating things makes me happy, so I plan to stifle my creativeness no more... and start scrapping again just because "I want to"!!! Come join me!