Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - a different greetings card

Firstly Merry Christmas to all, and for those not of the same calendar... good wishes to you anyway and always. And thank you for stopping by whether a regular visitor or if this is your first time visit!

This is a card (front) I created in Photoshop Elements using the "Enchanted Forest" FREEBIE digital scrapbooking kit from Vicki's Blog (it's a collaboration kit with Sweet Blossom Designs too).

This was my card to my husband and I wanted to create something different from the usual traditional or "funky" Christmas cards that are available. I just didn't like what's on offer in the shops!

So I made this quickly on the computer and adhered it to the front of a tall thin card with a white fibre on the spine and little metal wreath embellishment inside the bottom ring of sparkles.

Another Hybrid creation!

So thanks Vicki and Sara for getting me out of a hole!!!! LOL

No comments: