Sunday, June 28, 2009

Double Page Layout Scrapbooking Tips, Freebie Hybrid Papers and Apples!!

Sunday's Weekly Round-Up 28th June 2009

We have had some lovely weather this week, I have been outside, but as it's difficult to see my Laptop screen outside I have to be indoors for all that stuff, and then there's scrapbooking itself... you can't take it outside, especially if there is a breeze!

So actually I have spent a lot of it indoors one way or another! A few years ago (before scrapbooking) I used to spend most of waking hours in the garden... hardly do anything now, but then I have about a 10th of the size garden now!

Anyway, here are the articles over on the SundayLDesigns blog

Two papers for a Double Page Layout and a Title-on-Picture Tip
A recent Double Page Layout made from only two 12x12 patterned papers and how I managed that one, plus an explanation of the unusual title block on the right hand page... (not pictured here!) Read More>>


*************************************************************************

Making a Masked Page Accent Area on a Scrapbook Page
Following on from the article showing the techniques used on the right hand scrapbooking page of the “Arrrrrhhh” double page layout, I thought I would share with you how I made the Page Accent Area on the left hand page...

Read More>>

**************************************************************


Hybrid Background Papers Subscriber Freebie
I uploaded some brand new Hybrid Scrapbooking Papers last night! And if you are a Subscriber to my Newsletter, then you will have received an email with a link to a page which has some instantly downloadable papers! Look at these…

Read More>>

******************************************************


Peeled in One
I bought some pink apples for my daughter recently, in an attempt to make fruit more appealing to her! The type of apple is called “Pink Lady” and the batch we have at the moment are really shiny and lovely to look at...

Read More>>

No comments: