Sunday, June 07, 2009

Scrapbooking Video, Podcast and 300 year old letters!

Sunday's Weekly Round-up 7th June 09

I have definitely been going all "multi media" this past week! On Tuesday I uploaded my very first podcast to the SundayLDesigns blog. It's about the Scrapbooking Page below and there are some tips about scrapbooking without photographs and making economical use of double sided paper. Read More>>




I have also uploaded a short video showing you some very old (300 years old) letters which I have scanned in for use in my latest collection of Hybrid Scrapbooking Papers pictured below.


Here is a preview of a set of 12 8x8 background papers for Hybrid Scrapbooking. The collection is called "Colourful Beauty by SundayL" and will be available soon on ICanCraftNow.com.


As for other things...

Here is a fantastic layout by Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious. It's simply titled "U". I love the way Irene gives so much attention to detail in her layouts. She has a distinctive style which creates interest on many levels. You can see this in the close up pictures she includes on her blog with details of how she achieved the look too. Check out her blog post>>

No comments: