Sunday, July 05, 2009

Free Scrapbooking Stuff Video, Published layout and a Reader's Layout

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 5th July 2009


Ok, so where did that week go then? Did I blink? I was just finishing up two mini maze book albums as thank yous to Honey's teacher and teaching assistant and suddenly realised it was Sunday evening (dare I say "night"!) and I hadn't done my weekly Round-Up!
"Oh dear" I said to myself as you can imagine! Anyway... below is the Scrapbook page I created which was published in the June issue of Scrapbook Inspirations Magazine here in the UK. The mini gallery of close ups is over in the SundayLDesigns.com blog and the direct link is below.


So here is the Scrapbooking Round-up for this week (oh and the July Newsletter will be out this week)

A Father’s Day Scrapbook Page
I submitted this scrapbook page to Scrapbook Inspirations Magazine back in March! It was published in the June 2009 issue, and I’ve had to keep it under wraps till then.
Read More>>
***********************************************

Page Tour Video - Finding Free Scrapbooking Supplies
I’ve uploaded a video here to show you a couple of 8×8 scrapbooking pages. Both pages were made with items I have collected around the house, such as a jar label, a drink can ring pull, string and “back of the draw” buttons! Read More>>


*****************************************************************


A great use for those Green flowers!
Here is a little tutorial from CheekyMagpie.com about making use of green flowers from your stash. Basically it is a case of making “3D” flowers using more usual petal colours and then using the green flowers last to make the sepals. A good idea for making delicate little 3D embellishments for a scrapbooking page or a card.
Read More>>

*******************************************************


A Reader’s Layout from the June Newsletter Sketch
When I checked my emails this morning, I was pleased to find that a reader (of the SSN Newsletter) had sent me a photo of her scrapbook layout based on the Sketch in the current Newsletter (see this post for the sketch and my layout).
Read More>>

No comments: