Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Scraplift, A Baby Card and The Wow Factor!

Sunday's Weekly Round-Up 21st June 2009

I had the pleasure of attending a crop yesterday 10.30-4 and I managed to create a page from scratch, or should I say "sketch" or maybe even "scraplift"... confused? Well all is revealed in the blogpost listed first below.

This week I have managed to get a lot of those niggly little business bits and pieces done, and I filmed a couple of page tours (with some TIPS) which I will edit and show sometime soon!

So here is the round up of recent articles over on the SundayLDesigns.com blog...

Scraplifting - using Someone Else’s Page as Inspiration
A couple of weeks ago I posted a link on the weekly update on the SSN Blog to Chelsea Cook’s blog to show you her scrapbooking layouts which are lovely. I also said that I would “Scraplift” one of them.
Well actually I decided to make Sketch using a couple of Chelsea’s layouts (from her gallery) for the June SimplyScrapbookingNow Newsletter. And I made my own 12×12 scrapbook page yesterday from the sketch and it looks like this…

Read More>>

******************************************************

Ripped Paper Technique - Baby Girl Card
Here is a card I made recently for a couple who had a baby girl a week or so ago. I have used the Ripped Paper Technique to create the flower (link to more Tutorial and Video below), and drawn on stitches to give it a hand stitched look.



Read More>>
******************************************************

The Wow Factor - Heritage Scrapbook Page
I saw a layout today over on Ingvild Bolme’s blog which is so fantastic I just HAD to write about it straight away on here!

Look at this… Read More>>

********************************************************

No comments: