Sunday, July 26, 2009

Die-Cut style Butterflies, Scrapbook Page Video, Mini Album Tutorial

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 26th July 2009

Poor old Honey has Chicken Pox! Strangely she didn't like the idea of taking photos of her spots for posterity (we all know I want to scrapbook the event!!)! Maybe when she's feeling better, but still shows the evidence? Well we have to scrapbook the not so good events of life too, don't you agree? I feel some of them are just as important, bearing in mind the difficulties in life shape us as people.

Anyway... This week's roundup of the Scrapbooking items over on the SundayLDesigns blog...


Freebie “Die-cut Style” Butterflies
I have just uploaded the July Freebie for All Newsletter Subscribers! Yep… they are free if you are a Subscriber to the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com Newsletter. You can sign up for free and you will gain instant access to all the previous freebies too (there is a link in every newsletter). So hello to all my subscribers - I hope you like the downloable gift this month. More>>>

***************************************************************

Page Tour Video - Interactive, and Cost Saving Elements
This is a Scrapbooking Page I made a while ago, but I wanted to show you some elements from that page because they are useful ones.In the Page Tour Video below I show you how to the interactive element of this page (flip up picture with hidden journaling), what the background is made from and if ... More>>>


**********************************************************


Accordion Spine Mini Scrapbook Album Tutorial
At the July ScrapBuddies Crop (last weekend) I demonstrated how to make an Accordion Spine Mini Album. In fact it was a bit of a workshop as we all did it together step-by-step. Here are some of the finished albums, which have 4×4″ pages (the covers are slightly larger). More>>>


****************************************************************

And so to a bit of Blog Hopping.

Monica's Cards

I like this lady's cards! Lots of layering and done in a "scrapbook style". I'm very much into the distressed edges and a bit of stitching, so I have picked out this example of Monica's cards to show you.

http://monicamyrnes.blogspot.com/












Oh... and the Scrapbook I made on holiday... I promise I will post it in the coming week for the next Round-Up!


No comments: