Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday's Weekly Scrapbooking Round-Up 10 May 09

Hello, it's Sunday again in both ways... LOL (cos it's the day and it's my name for those of you who didn't know!)

Firstly, the May issue of the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com Newsletter is online, so if you are not a subscriber, go and join and you'll get immediate access to that and all the previous ones.

We had a great Crop at ScrapBuddies yesterday - the theme for my demonstration was about achieving the "patchwork" effect on Scrapbooking Pages and Cards. I will post a picture of my finished Patchwork Card here next time and the full article with lots of examples will be in the June issue of the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com Newsletter.


We had two new members join us, which was lovely, we love to welcome new people, the more the merrier. Click here for more details about the ScrapBuddies crop every month in Ditchingham, on the Norfolk/Suffolk (UK) border.

I also had a lovely few hours teaching a newbie to scrapbooking on Friday morning. I love one-to-one teaching, you can really get your teeth stuck in to a project with them, and I like to learn about them and their likes and dislikes to see if I can spot their "style", in scrapbooking terms theat is, lol.


I mentioned more about this on the SundayLDesigns.com blog.


Anyway, I have a couple of items for you this week, and a link to a natty little gadget over on my SundayLDesigns.com blog.


A link to FREE Printable Calling Cards - which you could, in theory use on a layout if you wished!


Video - How to easily Store your stickers, rub-ons, chipboard, diecuts in one place


And this is the Natty Gadget... go take a look and feed them......!

No comments: