Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All mine - Scrapbooking Layout intention

"All Mine" is the title for a page I am about to do! There you are, that's different isn't it!

Normally it's done the other way round, ie... here is a layout I have just made! But this time I have decided it's too late to start afresh at this time of day, and I am taking a break from one I have recently started as I have "backed myself into a corner" so a break will mean when I go back to it, inspiration will strike - hopefully.

In the meantime, and I mean tomorrow evening and possibly Friday evening as well, I have to make up a page as a demo for my Crop on Saturday!

The theme is about using Sketches and I have picked out 3 to choose from for my group. As the demo, I have to produce at least one example from the sketches provided.

So I have just decided that I will scrap a page about my car! I have been wanting to for some time and by that I mean since I got it just before last Christmas! Anyway here is a picture of said dream machine (I am really enjoying driving again!).

Some bright spark told me that these cars were "footballers' wives cars" (having a dig!) Well my answer to that was - "ok, give me the income of the footballer's wife and I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!"

I will post the finished layout on Saturday!

Here's to all those of us who are NOT planning on growing old gracefully!!

No comments: