Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Why we should scrapbook ourselves – extra

I have been talking about scrapbooking myself, in the hope that it would help some of you start to scrapbook yourselves.

Here is a page layout which I found on the One Little Word blog. This is a blog that uses a word for the inspiration of a page layout. A refreshing idea!

Anyway, this particular layout is from the selection of pages made using the word “My” as inspiration.

I thought I would bring it to you as it beautifully illustrates the intimate, personal nature of some layouts. This is a very moving page. The photograph itself hints of the private and personal and the journaling gives an insight to the innermost feelings of this woman.

I for one know exactly how she feels!! You just want to reach out to her and tell her it’s ok!


This particular page shows elegantly how a simple layout can have a powerful effect. Well done Corinne for creating the page, and thank you for sharing your personal layouts with your fellow scrappers!

No comments: