Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Double Page Layout started and Great New Website announcement

Well I did start the double page scrapbooking layout of Honey's 4th birthday! Here are the bits I had collected into a folder which has been hanging on my "To do" hook, or should I say hooks (plural!) for some time.

I have actually almost finished the pages, the right hand side is finished, but I have to adhere everything to the left page and add a few alphas and then I will post the finished pages here... as soon as I can. I will say however that these are definitely multi-photo pages with 22 photos over the two pages!!

However, I have got a lot on at the moment!

And, you may be interested to know that the main thing I am occupied with at the moment is launching a new website (possibly taking my blog over to the new site), making my scrapbooking ebooks available for you all and posting lots of great information.

I teach a lot of beginners and they almost always tell me how overwhelmed they are at all the information on the internet.

Well I want to cater for those of you who would like a simple, easy to use website that gives you nuts and bolts details of scrapbooking know-how, tips and tricks... and I would love to have any input from you all.

For the moment you are welcome to leave comments here as to what you would find useful, what things you would like to know more about, etc.

I will also be setting up a newsletter to which you can subscribe.

So all in all fairly busy time for me and a steep learning curve. But you will be the first to know what's happening as I will post all the latest news here first!

No comments: