Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finished Double Page Layout - "Yo Ho"

Well, here it is... or should I say, there they are at last.

The double page layout of my daughter's 4th Birthday Party... Pirate themed as you can see!

The inspiration for the design of these pages was from a layout by Jodie Armitage... see this post from Monday for a picture.

It did take me more than one hour, but I didn't use many materials.

The background paper is "Treasure Map" by Sandylion Sticker Designs.

So far I have made a Double page scrapbooking layout for 2 of my daughter's 4 birthdays... strangely year two and this one which is year 4.

I am making one double layout for each event and eventually they will all be housed in one "Birthdays" Album together.

And as for multi-photo pages... there are 22 pictures used across these two pages!

No comments: