Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Finished multiphoto layout - made from own scrapbooking kit

This is a layout I finished this evening!

Those of you who have already signed up for the Simply Scrapbooking Now.com Newsletter may well recognise the materials used for this one!

They are from the kit I put together from my own stash, for which I wrote an article in the November Newsletter.

And... there is an accompanying video too.

So I started this layout after my demonstration at the October ScrapBuddies crop about making your own page kit from your existing stash.

I did have to put it one side for a while but got round to finishing it today!

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

what a beautiful layout,I love the colours you worked with

LouCeeCreations said...

hi me again, i don't remember the colour swatch,i made the kit back in March