Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How to make a instant book or mini album

Well parents evening was short and sweet! As I suspected everything is ok, and Honey is a delight in class LOL. I have to say that I am truly thankful that she is a confident child and quickly gets stuck in to projects and is gregarious (spelling?!) so I have never had to worry about her getting on with others. I'm off to peruse her workbooks in a mo before handing them back tomorrow.

Anyway I promised something scrapbooking didn't I? Well I found this video a couple of days ago on my travels across YouTube. It shows you how to make an 8 page (including covers) mini book from one piece of paper, either 12x12 or A4. Incredibly simple.

I think a great idea for kids to make and decorate too (school hols over Christmas period and all that?!!) I'm thinking of making a video to show you a twist on this mini book too, so keep your eyes peeled!

It's from Hero Arts and is by Lisa Spangler.

No comments: