Friday, November 28, 2008

Saying Thank You on Thursday

It was Thanks Giving in the States yesterday, so best wishes to all of you who celebrated (and who are still celebrating!

I received a newsletter from "The Secret" Team (see archive label "The Secret" in the left margin for other posts) and it was all about gratitude... of course.
In that when we are grateful, and that means when we genuinely "feel" thanks for something and not just say the words, we attract more of what we want and therefore more reasons to be grateful.

Well the team are bringing out a new product (a daily teachings book) and to promote it, they quoted an excerpt.

It refers to "Thank You Thursday" recommending that you make every Thursday a day where you spend the whole day saying thank you for things, people, experiences.
I won't go into detail here, but I thought it was a good idea to adopt! So I have decided to start a "Thank you" Album - something I have been wanting to do for a while - but every Thursday I will put something in it.
The album will be a "Random" Mini Album, (see this post for more info and the videos about it are now available to everyone by clicking on the link(s) on THIS PAGE on the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com website).
The main reason for that is that some weeks (like this week for instance) I would not have much time to make a full blown scrapbooking layout, but I could make a quick 6x6 or a tag, or just embellish a photo which may say it all. So I may well be able to "keep up" with this weekly committment.
How about you?

No comments: