Monday, December 03, 2007

Digi scrapbooking - lots of pictures

My latest offering - some of this is created using freebies and some items I have purchased.

The template is for an 8x8 page which, unfortunately for here has a white background, so I doctored the jpg for this post by drawing a black line around the edge to define the edges!

I used a layout - SimplySarah_LayeredTemplate16 from simplysarahdesigns.blogspot.com(freebie)

Paper - When I can remember I will note it!! LOL

Buttons - Shabby Princess Festival kit (freebie)

Fonts - IKHIOOGLA (free) Gloucester MT Ext and Arial Narrow
Flower - Cinzia Loosemore "Always" collection (I've recoloured it)
Didn't take long once I got the hang of placing "clipping" and "merging" all the different layers with their photos!
Still got 7 pctures on this little layout... another event covered!

1 comment:

Lymatry said...

superbe !!!