Saturday, December 15, 2007

Latest Layout

Well here is it... my latest layout. This is the gift for my sister which I am about to frame, and then wrap... although I think I'll actually wrap it tomorrow.


Oh and don't worry about her seeing it... the chances of her visiting my blog are fairly remote!

I have to say that I wouldn't have ordinarily put a coral/orange colour with these blues and greens, but as they were in the photographs, I has to put a touch of it in the layout. I ended up having to recolour a diecut pink flower with some ink pads to match in nearer the colour.

Still I think it's not done too badly!

I have to thank Lucy for lending me the templates for "Me" and "&" - it was nice to have you over to scrap for a while together!

The "my girls" chipboard letters are from Papermania, which I have also recoloured with inks to match in with the rest of the layout.

No comments: