Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Finished Page - layering technique (multi-photo too!)

Here is a picture of a layout I made as an example of "layering" for a demonstration I gave at the last ScrapBuddies crop this month. I actually took this picture at the crop (as you may have noticed) but I did have a fiddle with it in Photoshop Elements.

Hmmm, does it look all dreamy or just plain weird?! LOL

Layering Technique Scrapbooking Layout

Anyway, this layout was inspired by a scrapper called Malin (here is a link to a gallery of some of her pages) and I also made a card in the same style - with the left overs in fact.

I shall post the full picture of the layout and the card tomorrow... and I may even put you out of your misery with regard to where in the world the other photos are, bearing in mind that this is yet another multiphoto layout! can you guess?

2 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow this is beautiful, love the layering and simplicity. Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Sunday