Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scrapbooking Technique of layering used on a birthday card

This is a birthday card I made from the scraps of a 12x12 scrapbooking layout I posted on the blog a short while ago. Click here to see the Layout.

It is an A5 size card (roughly 6x8"). I deliberately tried to stay very close to the design of the layout as it was for a demo to my crop group, showing that many, if not all scrapbooking techniques can be used on cards too.

There is more about this technique in the February issue of the SimplyScrapbookingNow.com Newletter, due out beginning of February.


3 comments:

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card Sunday, did you cut the letters on Robo?

Love the layered look.

AD

SundayL said...

I did indeed using the Robo to cut the letters, and jolly fiddly it was to stick 'em straight too! LOL
Actually once I had worked out how to stick the bottoms of the letters along the edge of a ruler first and then put them on the card altogether, I was ok!
Sunday

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Such a beautiful card, wonderful colours and embellishments, Heidi xx