Sunday, August 26, 2007

Calling all Readers - Feedback

I have been staying with my mum for a few days, as I do ever 5-6 weeks with my daughter. Which is why I have not posted here since Tuesday!

That's because despite having my lap top with me, I can't get online at her house. She uses AOL as her provider and I am not prepared to download all the AOL guff onto my LT for it only to put a Gremlin in my system - which is something I have heard frequently from people.

So I will be posting here very shortly - a little gem of information maybe!!

The decision was whether I should make the effort to drive into my mum's nearest town and try to get a connection or just leave it for a few days.... maybe I should have posted here on Tuesday that I was going to be away? What do you think?

That's the trouble... I don't know who (with the exception of a few people) reads this blog, or how often, or what they would like to read about.

So... let me know - is there something you would like me to address? Or maybe just say hi?

No comments: