Sunday, August 24, 2008

Child's play!

This is the last image of the "Swirly frame" stamp!

This one has been coloured by my 4 year old daughter. I realise I am biased on this subject maybe, but I thought her colouring was particularly good.
I for one could not colour as neatly at the same age!
However, the other reason I posted this picture was because I notice that Honey colours all the way to the edge of the paper (or card in this case).
I notice that she does this with a lot of her paintings too. Completely covers the paper with paint!
It's a "child thing" I think, but it's something we could "re-learn" perhaps, and by that I mean being aware of all of the area of a scrapbooking layout.
Take more care over our backgrounds, and not just concentrate on the photos and embellishments.
Quite often when people are disappointed with a layout they have made, simply replacing the plain background card with a patterned paper is enough to turn it into a successful page.

No comments: