Saturday, August 09, 2008

Gone to the Dogs - A scrapbooking Self-Challenge

My husband, my daughter and I went to watch some Greyhound Racing this evening!

We didn't stay till the end as Honey was getting tired, but we had some fun betting a £1 to win on my choice and her choice for 7 races!

We were doing quite well at the beginning with a win on the first three races! Then it all went downhill!

Honey had great fun yelling her head off... urging her chosen dog along!

Anyway, my "Self-challenge" is to scrap a page of the event within 24hrs! I have a very fuzzy photo only from my phone, which isn't useable, so it will definitely be a challenge indeed.

And on trying to find a simple "free" Greyhound Racing graphic for this post, I now realise that finding a picture from the web is not easy either!

Anyway, credit where it is due, this graphic is courtesy of an American site HalfwayHomeGreyhounds.com I'll let you know how I got on in my next post!

No comments: