Sunday, August 17, 2008

Is it a Tag, or an an Accent or what?

Ok this is a little something I made very quickly using some left overs from finished scrapbooking layout.

It's just a piece of paper, a paper bloom (I think they are referred to as "splat blooms") and a few ribbons tied around a paper clip.

My question is now... what do I do with it?

I could use it on a layout... then it would become a page accent.

I could clip it to something else and call it a tag.

I could even stick it onto a card and then it would be a "topper".

What do you reckon?

No comments: