Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Digital Layouts for a Circle Journal

Well I managed to complete the digital scrapbook layouts in time to put in the latest Circle Journal and deliver to the next person on the list... hello Katy!

So here are the digital files...

The first is the left hand page and the second is the right hand page (obviously!).

These were made using the ScrapBook Max scrapbooking program which I am currently reviewing and will be posting that review on here shortly. But suffice to say, it's a jolly good program to get you into the world of digital scrapbooking.

Anyway, more of that later!

This my friends is a true multi-media production! Well multi something!

The photographs on the right hand page are off the internet (from the official Bon Jovi Site).

The ticket on the left hand page is a scan of my concert ticket and the photo of me and family was taken on my phone!

I'm sooooooo technological now, don't you know! LOL.

Digi Supplies;
Background paper - Cinzia Loosemoore
Leaf - no idea as file name a bunch of numbers!
stitching freebie - KsharonK Designs(will have to let you know!!)
stapled journaling strips - E Kipler
Hessian style material graphic - J Horsford.
"Enjoy" embellishment - S Carling




Anyway, I will post a picture of how the pages look in the book and the "sign in" tag (that goes into the sign in pages usually at the back of a circle journal) next time.

No comments: