Sunday, October 05, 2008

Scrapbooking Radio Interview

Hi, tomorrow (Monday 6th) I have to make my way up to Norwich (England) to the BBC studios!


I have been asked to join BBC Radio Norfolk for a chat about Scrapbooking!

This is because I run the Crop called ScrapBuddies in Ditchingham in Norfolk, and they want to tell their listeners about all things Scrapbooking!

They have asked me to take a few things in... what a dilema... I want to take it all in!! LOL But I have selected only a few items (tools of the trade) and a couple of my albums.
AND... this morning it was "chucking it down" with rain... real Hollywood rain (you know the type - torrential!) and so I sat on the floor of my room strapping a big plastic bag with gaffa tape (duck take) around my PaperMania scrapbooking rolling Tote, which is most definitely NOT waterproof and I may well have a bit of a walk from the carpark to the Studios! Not taking any chances with that one!!

Hopefully it will be dry... I'd rather look a prat pulling along a black bin liner with wheels than have my tote and it's contents go all soggy! LOL

Anyway, the program starts at 10am (BST... obviously) so supposedly my dulcet tones will be filling the airwaves between 10 and 11am after which they say "go before you bore us to death with your scrapbooking!!!" LOL

No comments: