Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scrapbooking Sketch used this week on UK Scrappers

Here is a 12x12 scrapbooking layout I created recently as an example to go with my sketch (below).

I created the sketch for my UK Scrappers Team - the Rockin' Ribbon Raiders - as part of our challenge for the rest of the members to take part.

There is a weekly challenge and it was our Team's turn to set one again this week.

So the challenge is:
Use my sketch
a 3 word title
3 of whatever you use i:e papers, ribbons or pictures etc other than the title
and someone or something inspirational

So far there have been many lovely page layouts made and some of them quite touching in their journaling.

Below is the sketch and underneath that the close up of the journaling on my page.

Tomorrow I shall post some of my fellow Teammies' scrapbooking layouts, so you can see some of the different layouts.



No comments: