Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh So many Layouts for Halloween

There are hundreds are there not? Probably thousands of of scrapbooking layouts for Halloween!


Well I suppose I shall join those ranks soon enough! Today was my first ever "Trick or Treat" outing! This was with my fairly-soon-to-be 4 daughter.
She calls it "Halloween Day".
Sorry about the blurred picture, do you think the camera shake was my husband shaking in fear or two dastardly witches? I think not! Just low light levels and him using the LCD screen on the back of my camera to take the shot. I nearly always use the viewfinder. Having the camera up to the eye helps with stabilisation.
Anyway, I've fiddled with it a bit in Photoshop Elements to improve the blur a bit.
So I suppose I shall be scrapping this picture (or one of the others) in order to record another part of my daughter's life. Talking of which - I managed to finally create a scrapbooking layout of the photos for her 2nd Birthday! And...
I managed to include 14 photographs (or parts thereof)! Rather pleased with myself on that one. I will post the pictures tomorrow.

No comments: