Thursday, November 01, 2007

Multiple photo Scrapbooking Layouts

This is the double page layout (DLO) that I finished this week which includes no less than 14 photos, or parts or photos!

Top photograph is the left hand page.
Background paper is from Top Line Creations and the brown stripey paper is from the Basic Grey "Blush" Collection called "Angelic".
The "2" I covered in the basic grey paper, but it is in fact a wooden number (as opposed to cardboard) from a pack I bought in cheapish stationers/craft shop. In the "Items for kids crafts" section.
So technically it is a chipboard letter! Or in this case number!
Anyway, the layout was inspired by a sketch from kiwiscraps.com which included 13 pictures. I thought it time to scrap some pages which were a little more utilitarian in that they stored lots of pictures, and birthdays are one of those occasions where there are lots of photos! I have mentioned this in a previous post.
So I now have to get on an do my daughter's 3rd birthday pictures before she is 4, so I have a month to do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are really neat. Scrapbooking is something I've been thinking about getting into, probably as gifts for others as that is what seems to usually be done.

Anonymous said...

I love that you have included so many pictures on the DLO and yet it is so balanced and beautiful.
Fabulous page