Friday, November 30, 2007

After Christmas Scrapbooking and Frames

I know, I know... we haven't made it TO Christmas yet, but I am getting a bit frustrated now that I have made some items as presents, but because they ARE presents can't post them on here!

What a nuisance! So after Christmas I will be posting LOADS of photos of Layouts, mini albums, cards and the like!

At the moment I have a number of gift 12x12 layouts to achieve before next weekend, trouble is I haven't a clue where to start! Wish me luck!

The layouts will be in hand made frames, which a friend of my mum makes. I have one (8x8) (pictured) which he made for me to my specification which has swivel clasps on the back instead of the usual pins or staples. This means that I can change the layout inside whenever I wish - and it works really well. So the current favourite goes in for a while and then
it's an easy change. And this particular layout in the frame pictured shows that even quite deep embellishments can be accommodated. There were 2 card inserts included to pad out the back in case the layout did not have deep embellishments.
Anyone who would be interested in obtaining these for their own layouts... send me a comment and I can pass on the mail order details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Lo in the frame Sunday - it looks perfect in there