Saturday, September 27, 2008

Card - for a Trip around the world

This is a card I made really quickly yesterday morning! I seem to be making cards lately rather than scrapbooking layouts!

Anyway, the reason for the card was to say Bon Voyage to Jess, the girl who does my hair at a local hairdressers! (having my hair done is something I don't do very often I will just point out! LOL)

She is leaving the salon, and indeed the country, to go off backpacking for a year with her boyfriend.

I suddenly remembered that I wouldn't be going to the salon again till after she will have already left, so with one eye on the clock, I quickly made a card. I stamped the background card and mounted panel in various colours to match the patterned paper mat. (Basic Grey "Boxer collection")

The stamps are "Travel Time Stamps" from Inkadinkadoo, and I thought perfect for this job!

No comments: