Thursday, September 25, 2008

Freebie Scrapbooking Kit - digital

I have just downloaded a lovely kit from "A Work in Progress - Designs by Vicki".
It's called "Wild Child" and the kit starts with the papers which are a few posts back, but as a whole it consists of papers, embellishments and an alpha (which is today's post).
These are definitely not my usual colours, and as I have mentioned in my comment on Vicki's blog, they are 'way' out of my comfort zone! But I am strangely looking forward to making something up with this kit.
But how generous is it that we can download such things for free?!
There really is no excuse for not giving digital scrapbooking a try with all the freebies available... not to mention the fact that you can print all this stuff out! and it's all great for quick cards!
Just fantastic... thanks Vicki!

No comments: