Monday, September 01, 2008

Kit Kat wrappers - or Candy Wrappers!

Common place in the US, I didn't quite understand the fascination with candy wrappers, until recently.

I wanted to give the carers/teachers something on my daughter's last day at nursery and for some reason I thought it would be nice to "personalise" these chunky KitKats!

So for any of you reading who are on a diet, my apologies!!

My hubby had eaten one of the packet of nine before I got a chance to tell him that they were gifts and not for eating!

Anyway, I digress...

I simply made a few measurements of the chocolate bar and put up a piece of paper in Photoshop Elements. I added some digital scrapbooking embellishments and some text, leaving a gap for Honey to sign her name, and it was done.

What you can see in the bottom picture is the print out of 4 to an A4 sheet of paper, but that was out of "Word".

That's because I saved the Photoshop file as a jpeg (picture file) and just inserted the picture into the Word page 4 times (copy and paste).

When I have time I will upload a version for you to printout and use, maybe just saying "Thank You"... what do you reckon?

No comments: