Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Videos and freebie downloads from SimplyScrapbookingNow.com

I just wanted to let you know that I have now introduced Videos to some of the Newsletter articles AND am creating Downloadable Freebies! Printable freebies they are too!

Wherever the video icon appears you will know that there is an associated video available. And wherever the download button appears, you'll know there is a freebie available for you. Whenever I create anything I always design items that can be printed out and used on traditional pages... maybe you can call me a "Hybrid" designer.

The October issue includes a free postage stamp template... so you can add your own photograph and create your own stamp embellishments.

So if you're not already receiving the Newsletter, then sign up (top left of this screen) for access to each Newsletter as it comes out! The next one will be published on 1st October.






No comments: