Sunday, June 22, 2008

Card Maker's Blog

Scrapbook Inspirations magazine slapped onto my door mat yesterday morning!


Hooray I said... ooh I can look at that while I drink my tea this morning!

Ah... well that didn't work very well... things like "the" daughter meant I snatched a glimpse of the content of this months issue, in between getting a drink, sorting out snacks and generally getting sidetracked.

However, I have had a chance to look at it for a bit longer now and like to check out their blog recommendations.

One of them is http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/ and is for card makers mostly. But many of the processes for cardmaking are the same as for us scrapbooking people! I was going to say "ladies" then... but there are a few men that partake!!! Don't like to leave them out! LOL

Anyway, worth taking a look at Melissa Phillips' blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I like your blog and all your scrappy things.

Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!