Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day, for us a day of firsts!

This is the card Honey made for her Daddy! I wish I had been able to make use of all those sparkly bits when I was 4 years old!

However, the firsts were not to do with this card, indeed they are nothing to do with father's day really!

No... the first "first" was the achievement of the milestone of Honey riding her bicycle without stabilisers for the first time!

The second "first" (!) was that she went to a swimming pool in this country and had a play around! Doesn't sound too great that last one, but the only time Honey gets to go swimming (up until today) has been by getting on a plane and spending a week at a hotel in Majorca!

I think she was thinking that you had to do that every time she wanted to swim!

Anyway, it was good for her... she went in with her Daddy of course and Daddy helped her with her bike riding achievement so I suppose he had a good Father's Day after all!

No comments: