Friday, June 20, 2008

Scrapbooking "The Secret"

A while ago, I spoke about "The Secret" (See this post) - it's about the "Law of Attraction" - in other words... what you focus on you get! and it doesn't matter whether you focus on good or bad things (or lack of things) that is what you get come into your life.


So it makes sense for us to focus on good things... right?!

Good things mean all those things we like and love, everything from the beauty of nature to the appreciation when someone has done something for you, even if it's just making a cup of tea for you!
And Scrapbooking pages or even albums are a great way to show this.
I will be posting various pages, large and small, over the coming weeks, just random pages I make showing my appreciation for the things/moments/people/places in my life.
I hope that it will inspire you to do the same, because when we focus on the good things around us, it does make us notice lots of other things to be grateful for... I know this from experience!
The first pages to be produced will be a double page layout for a circle journal which is entitled "The Little Things"... and the rose in the photograph here (plucked from the bush in the front garden on Tuesday) will feature in those pages... Hmmmm... I think I may even do some Hybrid Scrapbooking for these pages too... watch this space.

By the way, last year there was a workshop/blog set up for about 6 weeks all about Scrapbooking the Secret - you might like to check it out.

No comments: