Monday, March 24, 2008

Blue Birthday Card

This is my latest card creation. All blue for a sister that likes blue.

I used the masking technique for the feathered colouring around the centre and then stamped and embossed white powder using the swirls from the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection.

The 'Happy Birthday' was die cut using a cuttlebug kindly brought in by Karelyn at the last ScrapBuddies crop (March). A very easy little machine to use the Cuttlebug! The dies are quite expensive though I understand, and of course, it's all a bit bulky with the machine, and dies.

So thank you to Karelyn for lugging it in for us all to use!

I have been using my Craft Robo... on my latest layout which I spoke about on Saturday.. which I have actually finished and will show you all the finished item shortly.

No comments: