Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Scraplift Challenge

Here is the scrapbooking layout I was talking about yesterday.


It is a Scraplift from a one of my team member's (Siobhan's) layouts (pictured underneath).
The papers are from Daisy Bucket Designs and were part of the stash swap from another teammate Katy - here is a link to her blog.
So thanks Katy for the stash! And Thanks Siobhan for the Layout to lift!
I thought I would lift this one now because I my next demo at ScrapBuddies is about using paint on layouts, so I killed two birds with one stone there, with that and completing a challenge!
There are 9 other people in my team... I thought actually that I might lift a layout from each of them!
But then I am supposed to be organising a CJ... (circle journal) for the team too!
My theme is "Touch". I'll leave the possibilities to your imagination!

No comments: